BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 29 July 2013

Time Spent With Cats Is Never Wasted

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love cats. I have two 6 year old toms and as much as they drive me mad, I love them to pieces...


Say hello to Jangles and Marcucio.

As much as I love the pets...I also love cat inspired fashion. It's a growing trend just now and I love the quirky different styles that people are coming up with. Below are some kitty inspired finds which I am loving just now.



Collar tips and necklace from the Feline Fatale collection at I Love Crafty


Gorgeous Cat Ears Ring from Bobby Glam


Cat ripped tights! from Sparkipuss



Who doesn't love Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats?


Markus Lupfer Cartoon Kitty Intarsia Jumper at Asos

And some more kitty's that I just love....





Cheshire Cat make up!



What inspired fashion do you love?



No comments:

Post a Comment